Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Evaluation of Assignment

During the project I have taken on the roles of helping everyone out when they need it. Completing the final details in the presentation and completing the class handout. I have also taken on the role of organising the presentations PowerPoint.
I liked how the work was shared pretty evenly and was a good amount for each person to do.
Finding the time to gather as a group was very difficult and didn't help with communication purposes.
From working as a group I learnt to co-operate well with others and that communication is very important. I also learnt that helping others in the group can help to get the assignment complete on time.
I think that the group worked well together and co-operated well but could have used their time a bit better.
Everyone in the group worked enthusiastically but the work could have been a little bit more even.
I think that I worked well as an individual in the group. I completed all of what I needed to and did a some extra work.
As a group member I probably could have tried to find a little more time to work with the group. But otherwise I think that I contributed to the group quite well.
Finding more time to work with the entire group would probably have improved the groups performances.

No comments:

Post a Comment